The CoachED LEVEL 3 Certification Online Course will take your cricket coaching to the next level.
Compiled by world renowned cricket coach Gary Kirsten, and facilitated by the best CoachED ELITE Coaches, the Global Level 3 course is fully online and uses state of the art digital tools to engage a limited cohort of 50 coaches in an intense 8-week course, which takes place 5 times a year.
NEXT COHORT STARTS 25th JULY 2022
Applications close on 11th JULY 2022. Space is limited.
Who is this course for?
Get CoachED LEVEL 3 Certified to assist in your application for professional coaching positions
For cricket coaches wanting access to advanced information and skill sets
- Next cohort starts 25th July 2022
- Intimate learning experience and personal mentorships
- 8-Week intensive online course
- Cohort intake limited to 50
- Coaches, mentors and attendees from across the world
- Examinations and Assignments to put knowledge into practice
- Access to resources, workshops & live sessions from the world’s best players & coaches
- Team interactions for peer to peer learning and collaboration
- Certificate of completion endorsed by Gary Kirsten
You will be guided through the course with live webinars with Gary Kirsten and one-on-one mentoring sessions with the best CoachED ELITE Coaches. The course includes assignments, interactions, group discussions, and face-to-face video calls which are entirely facilitated online.
The CoachED LEVEL 3 Certification is created to provide you, the aspiring professional coach, the ability to access and enhance your cricket knowledge from the best players and coaches in the world. It will certainly improve how you communicate and connect with the your players and the systems around them as a result growing your players, inspiring your teams and leading your systems to better performance.
The Global LEVEL 3 Certification is run by Gary Kirsten and the CoachED team. Admission is limited to 50 candidates per cohort.
The CoachED LEVEL 3 Certification is for coaches from all over the world wanting to sharpen their thinking and add more skills to their coaching toolkits. It is for cricket coaches wanting access to advanced information and skill sets. The CoachED LEVEL 3 Certification curriculum uses a blend of theory and applied learning based on your experience combined with newly acquired information with the aim to produce a knowledgeable, holistic and highly capable professional coach.
The course fee can be paid by you, your organisation or sponsors.
Example of the LEVEL 3 Certification 8 week program
Guest speakers for upcoming intakes may vary, depending on their availability and skill sets.
Introduction and Orientation
Webinar with Gary Kirsten
- Modules to be released: (These must be completed by end of week 4 to progress)
- Player Performance Management
- Season Management (Game debrief / Session Plan assignment)
- Dissertation Assignment to Start
- Discussion forums to begin
- Webinar with Gary Kirsten: Touch base with Q and A as well as explain dissertation and expectations
- Mentor sessions with ELITE coaches setup and confirmed
- Mentor sessions with Elite coaches to be conducted
- Discussion forums interaction
- Dissertation draft 1 to be handed in
- Batting Analysis assignment to be handed in
- Season Management assignment to be handed in
- Communication on next 4 weeks to be sent out
- Modules to be released:
- Wicket Keeping
- Leadership and Captaincy
- Bowling (Group Assignment Analysis released)
- Mental (Model Assignment released)
- Discussion forum with question(s) for these modules to open up
- Webinar with Gary Kirsten: Question and Answer session
- 2nd Mentor sessions with Elite coaches to be conducted
- Dissertation – Final Draft to be handed in
- Bowling Analysis assignment to be handed in
- Mental assignment to be handed in
- Communication on Graduation sent out
- The full CoachED Library plus additional content
- The Accreditation Examinations plus additional Assignments
- Group Discussion Forums
- Live Mentorship Sessions
- All the Live and Recorded Changeroom Chat Webinars
- Plus more …
CoachED LEVEL 3 Certification requires approximately 4 hours per week in order to extract the most value from the course. All “live” sessions are recorded for future reference later, if there is a clash in your schedule or time zone, you can catch up. There are deadlines for the submission of examinations and assignments and all need to be completed by the closing date of the course in order to be qualified for marking.
Batting is an intricate skill which takes years to master.
World class bowlers have an ability to control the ball and the game.
Fielding has evolved in recent years and more emphasis is being placed on this aspect of the game.
Coaching is a significant responsibility.
Cricket is a unique sport in regards to the mental game.
Managing players is a vital skill for a coach to possess.
The physical aspect of the game emphasises the importance of the kinetic chain to execute the skills needed in cricket.
All Coaches need to have an ability to manage sessions as well as teams throughout the season.
Cricketing skill needs a diverse combination of technical and physical skills …
The wicket keeper is a vital position in a cricket team.
“Best coaching course I’ve done by far! The attention to detail on latest trends as well as access to the best coaches in the world is unparalleled.”
– Siegfried Dorfling | LEVEL 3 Graduate
“Valuable investment in my future. I enjoyed having access to great coaches and players from around the world plus the fact that you’ve got a mentor guiding you, makes this a great experience.”
– Christo Jacobs | LEVEL 3 Graduate
“It was a wonderful experience. It was intense and you had to work for your marks. I learnt alot about myself and the role of the coach in our great game. I love being tested and I feel the CoachED Team did that. I proved some things to myself.”
– Tom Anderson | LEVEL 3 Graduate
“I enjoyed the holistic and positive approach from the CoachED Team towards my learnings of coaching. It’s been nothing but encouragementand has re-ignited an inner flame to keep self learning this beautiful game we love. I was able to voice my opinions of coaching and was guided through great feedback in how to improve.”