We are looking for a creative UI/UX architect/developer to maintain and improve our WordPress, LMS based website’s usability and interactivity.
The UI/UX architect/developer’s duties include designing, coding and maintaining the aesthetics of websites, and ensuring that the websites are user-friendly. You should also analyze the behaviors and patterns of users to improve overall functionality.
You will also be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress theme core, theme and plugin updates as well as site integrations, backups and security updates.
To be successful as a UI/UX architect/developer, you should have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. Ultimately, a high-quality UI/UX architect/developer will be an expert in problem-solving and an innovative thinker.
UI/UX Architect Responsibilities:
- Researching and evaluating usability.
- Creating information architecture.
- Providing interactive designs.
- Developing design interfaces.
- Coding website structure.
- Developing innovative design concepts for websites.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the team to discuss website design and functionality requirements.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Maintaining the WordPress themes, LMS and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Monitoring and maintaining user accounts.
- Bachelor;s degree in web development or a similar field.
- Experience as a UI/UX architect/developer.
- Superior computer programming skills.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Complex problem-solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a flexible approach and be creative.
A learner at heart, an all-rounder. You get things done despite challenges and have ambition to build something great. You are excited by development, not only of people but of systems which make others better. You are agile, work best in a fast moving environment and are able to innovate to find solutions quickly. You’re a thinker AND a doer and know how to balance both! You will be building the coaching community of the future – if this excites you… we’re looking for you.
Come Learn, Grow, and Build with Us
We’re a fully remote company based in South Africa with charters in every cricket playing nation around the world.
We’re open to the talented and ambitious who are new in their career, and love more experienced people who like doing the hands-on work and getting immersed across various domains. You should be prepared and excited to roll up your sleeves to execute. Our community and business is growing fast, and we’re looking for people who can evolve with us.