Help build the community through building and managing courses offered on the CoachED Cricket platform.
As part of our courses team, you’ll work with the founding team on design, creation and implementation of automated short courses as well as cohort based courses with some of the best practitioners in the world.
- Manage and iterate current course offerings on the CoachED platform.
- Design and create new courses within the CoachED framework.
- Implement and manage the course schedules.
- Lead content strategies and shape course details.
- Build curriculum with some of the best coaching practitioners in the world.
- Collaborate across the marketing, operations, and coach success teams to deliver the best course experience.
- Measure course effectiveness and develop feedback to improve courses.
- This role will report to the founding Head of Product.
A learner at heart, an all-rounder. You get things done despite challenges and have ambition to build something great. You are excited by development, not only of people but of systems which make others better. You are agile, work best in a fast moving environment and are able to innovate to find solutions quickly. You’re a thinker AND a doer and know how to balance both! You will be building the coaching community of the future – if this excites you… we’re looking for you.
Come Learn, Grow, and Build with Us
We’re a fully remote company based in South Africa with charters in every cricket playing nation around the world.
We’re open to the talented and ambitious who are new in their career, and love more experienced people who like doing the hands-on work and getting immersed across various domains. You should be prepared and excited to roll up your sleeves to execute. Our community and business is growing fast, and we’re looking for people who can evolve with us.